Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Driving test in US

Driving has always been an impossible feat for me....But, living in US, I cannot escape. When we lived in Santa Clara, California we were able to manage using Public transportation, but in Las Vegas where we moved recently, it's a must to learn driving. So, I decided to give it a try. Though, I had my Indian driving license, I never drove in India....I got this license long time back....and I still don't recall, how they passed me in India :). Last week, I decided to prepare for Instruction permit test. I went through the .pdf document we find in the dmv site. It was lot of information, that everything flew above my head :) Finally, my husband suggested online free preparation site. http://driversprep.com/ This site was a great help for me and I cleared my test. I chose to give the test in Henderson, Nevada, since it was lesser crowd and near home.
Now, I started learning for the Behind the wheels test...Wish me good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment